Terms and Conditions Governing the Use of the tranformingcenter.org Website
The Transforming Center® created and maintains the web site to provide information about our ministries. You may use this web site, provided you comply with these terms and conditions.
Your Acceptance of These Terms and Conditions
Please take a few minutes to carefully review these terms and conditions. By accessing and using this web site you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access, use, or download materials from this web site.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
The Transforming Center reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this web site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions every time you use this web site. These terms and conditions were last revised on May 16, 2011.
Copyright Notice and Limited License
Everything you see and hear on this site (the "Content"), including, for example, all of the text, directories, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and audio-video clips, is copyrighted under United States law and applicable international copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyrights in the Content are owned by the Transforming Center or by one of its affiliates, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to the Transforming Center. The entire Content of this site is copyrighted as a collective work under United States law and applicable international copyright laws and treaties. The Transforming Center owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the Content.
You may download, store, print, and copy selected portions of the Content of this site, provided you:
- Only use the Content you download for your personal, noncommercial use or to further your business dealings with the Transforming Center
- Do not publish or post any part of the Content on any other Internet site without obtaining the prior written consent of the Transforming Center
- Do not publish or broadcast any part of the Content in or on any other media without obtaining the prior written consent of the Transforming Center
- Do not modify or alter the Content in any way or delete or modify any copyright or trademark notices or notices of confidentiality
- No right, title or interest in the downloaded Content is transferred to you when you download Content from this site. The Transforming Center reserves all intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this site.
- Except as expressly stated above, you may not copy, download, print, publish, display, perform, distribute, transmit, transfer, translate, modify, add to, update, compile, abridge or in any other way transform or adapt all or any part of the Content of this site without first obtaining written permission from the Transforming Center.
All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this web site (the "Trademark(s)") are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Transforming Center, one of its affiliates, or third parties who have licensed their Trademarks to the Transforming Center or one of its affiliates. Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce, display, or otherwise use any Trademark without first obtaining the Transforming Center written permission.
The Transforming Center welcomes your comments and feedback regarding this web site. All information and materials, including comments, ideas, questions, designs, and the like, submitted to the Transforming Center through this web site will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any information or materials that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as product ideas, computer code, or original artwork.
By submitting information or materials to the Transforming Center through this web site, you assign to the Transforming Center, free of charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the information or materials you submit. The Transforming Center will be entitled to use any information or materials you submit through this web site for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
Links to Other Web Sites
This site may contain hyperlinks to web sites that are not operated by the Transforming Center. These hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only, and do not imply any endorsement of the material on these third-party web sites or any association with their operators. The Transforming Center does not control these web sites and is not responsible for their content. These third-party web sites (and the web sites to which they link) may contain information that is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated. You access and use these web sites (and the web sites to which they link) solely at your own risk.