Website Transforming Center
Transforming Center is seeking a mature leader who is passionate about not-for-profit excellence and experienced in not-for-profit leadership, including donor development and fundraising.
We are seeking an experienced executive operator who is a great people leader, essence-fit, and proven organizational fundraiser. The Executive Director will focus on the following three areas:
- Serving as the key operational leader of the Transforming Center, facilitating and implementing the vision and mission, and reporting to Chief Essence Officer (CEO) Ruth Haley Barton.
- Partnering with the CEO and Board of Directors to develop a strategy and plans to maintain and build an increasingly strong organization so we can go deeper and wider in our ministry impact.
- Developing and spearheading our fundraising efforts.
Qualifying candidates will:
- have completed/be in the process of completing a Transforming Community (or equivalent)
- have at least 5 years of executive leadership experience in a nonprofit organization or ministry
- be practiced (or willing to become practiced) in corporate leadership discernment, and
- be local or willing to relocate to the Chicagoland area.
If you are interested please request a detailed job description by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Jimmy Lee, the chair of our board, will be receiving resumes and responding to qualified candidates.